Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Treadmill Walking Exercise Errors: Chiropractic Scientists
- Disc Herniation Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- Improving Walking Posture: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Spinal Manipulation & Decompression Treatment For Low Back Pain
- Late Night Healthy Nutritious Snacks: Chiropractic Scientists
- Vertebral Subluxation Complex Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- Pinched Nerve Duration: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- What Is Spinal Decompression Therapy?
- An Overview Of Vertebral Pain Syndrome
- A Look Into IDD Therapy For Musculoskeletal Pain
ArthropathiesÂ is a general term that describes any disease of the joints. A group of arthropathic disorders can afflict the joints, such as sacroiliitisÂ which causes inflammation in the sacroiliac joint. There is Charcot’s, which isÂ degeneration of a weight bearing join and arthrogryposis which means, “curving of joints.” Doctors use arthropathy interchangeably with arthritis, which means “joint inflammation.”Â Forms of arthropathy that are distinct from arthritis are Neuropathic arthropathy that is nerve damage from diabetes or other nerve condition which results in slow damage to joints. In diabetic people, arthropathy usually affects the foot and ankle. Hypertrophic pulmonary osteoarthropathyÂ is where the bone ends of the ankles, knees, wrists, and elbows start to grow abnormally and painfully.Â Finger tips start to become rounded, called “clubbing.” This form of arthropathy usually happens to people with lung cancer. And Hemarthrosis is when blood leaks into a joint like the knee. This occurs after injuries or medical procedures and is problem in people with hemophilia.Â For Answers to any questions you may have please call Dr. Jimenez atÂ 915-850-0900