Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Treadmill Walking Exercise Errors: Chiropractic Scientists
- Disc Herniation Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- Improving Walking Posture: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Spinal Manipulation & Decompression Treatment For Low Back Pain
- Late Night Healthy Nutritious Snacks: Chiropractic Scientists
- Vertebral Subluxation Complex Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- Pinched Nerve Duration: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- What Is Spinal Decompression Therapy?
- An Overview Of Vertebral Pain Syndrome
- A Look Into IDD Therapy For Musculoskeletal Pain
Lower Back Pain
Lower back pain is caused by damage or injury to the muscles and ligaments of the back. Dr. Alex Jimenez’s compiled articles pertaining to low back pain outline the importance of understanding the causes and effects of this uncomfortable symptom. About 80% of adults experience low back pain at some point in their lifetimes, often leading to sciatica and other complications.
- The pain may be constant, intermittent, or just occur with certain positions or actions
- The pain may stay in one place or radiate to other areas
- It may be a dull ache, or a sharp or piercing or burning sensation
- The issue might be in the neck or low back but may radiate into the foot or leg (sciatica), hand or arm.
Fortunately, most kinds of back pain get better:Â Dr Alex Jimenez discusses treatment approaches advancing the cause of pain reduction and functional improvement.
Through various of his articles, Dr. Jimenez emphasizes on the assortment of alternative treatments and solutions for individuals suffering from lower back pain, including chiropractic treatment. Chiropractic focuses on restoring a person’s strength and flexibility to gradually help improve symptoms of lower back pain. For more information, please feel free to contact us at (915) 850-0900 or text to call Dr. Jimenez personally at (915) 540-8444.