Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Spring Allergy Tips: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Hamstring Injuries Relieved By The MET Technique
- Tibial Stress Fracture Relieved By The MET Technique
- Cross Training For Runners: Chiropractic Scientists
- Overused Muscle Issues Relief With The MET Technique
- Resistance Bands Injury Therapy: EP Chiropractic Scientists
- The MET Technique For Exercise Regime
- Lumbar Strain: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Incorporating The MET Technique For Better Sleep
- Constipation Sciatica: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
Agility & Speed
Agility & speed is necessary for athletes and individuals who actively engage in physical activity and or sports. These individuals often depend on optimal these abilites to increase their overall performance. Quickly and gracefully, both mental and physical skills are often a key element towards overcoming challenges related to the individualâ€™s specific sport.
The key to improving agility is to minimize the loss of speed when redirecting the bodyâ€™s center of gravity. Rapid change drills that change direction forward, backward, vertically, and laterally will help improve an individual’s agility and flexibility by training your body to make these changes in moving more quickly.
Dr. Alex Jimenez describes various stretches and exercises utilized to enhance agility and speed throughout his collection of articles, focusing largely on the benefits of fitness and occasional injuries or conditions resulting from overexertion.