Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Idiopathic Peripheral Neuropathy Alleviated With Spinal Decompression
- Choosing Athletic Running Shoes For Back Problems: IMC
- Relieve Back Pain From Work With Spinal Decompression
- Treadmill Walking Exercise Errors: Chiropractic Scientists
- Disc Herniation Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- Improving Walking Posture: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Spinal Manipulation & Decompression Treatment For Low Back Pain
- Late Night Healthy Nutritious Snacks: Chiropractic Scientists
- Vertebral Subluxation Complex Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- Pinched Nerve Duration: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
Dr. Alex Jimenez describes sleep hygiene as a variety of different habits which are often necessary to achieve a proper quality of sleep in order to rise with full daytime alertness. Sleep is essential towards an individualâ€™s mental and physical health and well-being because it plays an important role in the bodyâ€™s natural healing and repairing functions. The most important sleep measure is to maintain regular sleeping patterns. According to Dr. Jimenez, heavy meals before bed, caffeine or alcohol before bed, and even improper sleeping postures accompanied by pain and discomfort, can be frequent poor sleep hygiene practices which can interfere with the sleep quality of many individuals. The various articles pertaining to sleep and sleep hygiene can help provide a useful insight towards improving sleep and overall health. For more information, please feel free to contact us at (915) 850-0900 or text to call Dr. Jimenez personally at 915-540-8444.