Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Spring Allergy Tips: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Hamstring Injuries Relieved By The MET Technique
- Tibial Stress Fracture Relieved By The MET Technique
- Cross Training For Runners: Chiropractic Scientists
- Overused Muscle Issues Relief With The MET Technique
- Resistance Bands Injury Therapy: EP Chiropractic Scientists
- The MET Technique For Exercise Regime
- Lumbar Strain: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Incorporating The MET Technique For Better Sleep
- Constipation Sciatica: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
Accidents & Injuries
Accidents & Injuries Chiropractic Physical Therapy Team. Many accidents occur throughout the world every year, affecting many individuals, both physically and mentally. From neck and back pain to bone fractures and whiplash, auto injuries and their associated symptoms can challenge the daily lives of those who experienced unexpected circumstances.
Dr. Alex Jimenezâ€™s collection of articles discusses auto injuries caused by trauma, including which specific symptoms affect the body and the particular treatment options available for each injury or condition resulting from an auto accident. Being involved in a motor vehicle accident can not only lead to injuries, but they can be full of confusion and frustrations. Therefore, it is crucial to have a qualified provider specializing in these matters completely assess any injury circumstances.