Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Sleep Affects Gut Health: Chiropractic Scientists
- Groin Strain & The MET Technique
- Peroneal Nerve Injury: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Increased Temperature and Circulation: Chiropractic Scientists
- Spring Allergy Tips: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Hamstring Injuries Relieved By The MET Technique
- Tibial Stress Fracture Relieved By The MET Technique
- Cross Training For Runners: Chiropractic Scientists
- Overused Muscle Issues Relief With The MET Technique
- Resistance Bands Injury Therapy: EP Chiropractic Scientists
Supplements:Â What is more fundamental to our existence than diet and nutrition? Most of us eat at least three times a day. This creates a cumulative effect, as to either our diet help fuel our body or it harms it. Bad nutrition, diet, and obesity can lead to conditions such asÂ osteoarthritis,Â osteoporosis, and chronic pain. Having knowledge about dietary supplements such as, vitamins along with proper nutritional balance, and effective techniques to shed weight can help those striving to change in their new healthy life.Â A dietary supplement is used to provide nutrients in order to increase the quantity of their consumption, or to provide non-nutrient chemicals which are claimed to have a biological/beneficial effects.Â Dietary supplements come in all shapes and sizes. There are capsules, drinks, energy bars, powders and traditional tablets. The most popular are calcium, iron, vitamins D and E,Â herbs like echinacea and garlic and specialty products like glucosamine, probiotics, and fish oils.Â For Answers to any questions you may have please call Dr. Jimenez atÂ 915-850-0900Â