Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Idiopathic Peripheral Neuropathy Alleviated With Spinal Decompression
- Choosing Athletic Running Shoes For Back Problems: IMC
- Relieve Back Pain From Work With Spinal Decompression
- Treadmill Walking Exercise Errors: Chiropractic Scientists
- Disc Herniation Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- Improving Walking Posture: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Spinal Manipulation & Decompression Treatment For Low Back Pain
- Late Night Healthy Nutritious Snacks: Chiropractic Scientists
- Vertebral Subluxation Complex Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- Pinched Nerve Duration: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
Systematic Reviews Meta-Analysis
Systematic Reviews Meta-Analysis: A meta-analysis is a statistical analysis that combines the results of multiple scientific studies.
The premise behind meta-analyses is that there are common truths behind all conceptually similar scientific studies, but which can been measured with a certain error within individual studies. Dr. Alex Jimenez aims to use approaches from statistics to derive a pooled estimate closest to the unknown common truth based on how this error is perceived. In short, all existing methods yield a measured average from the results of the individual studies and what differs is the manner in which these measured weights are allocated and also the manner in which the uncertainty is computed around the point estimate thus generated.
In addition, our team has compiled studies to provide an estimate of the unknown common truths.Â Systematic Reviews Meta-Analysis has the capacity to contrast results from different studies and identify patterns among study results, sources of disagreement among those results, or other interesting relationships that may come to light in the context of multiple studies. For us, this compilation of data extraction presents to the reader insight from a broad range of data compilations. For this reason, Meta-Analysis derived from good data stands strong under scrutiny if the interpretation is unbiased. If you have any questions regarding the meta-analysis data compiled here, please feel free to speak directly to Dr. Alexander D. Jimenez D.C.,C.C.S.T at 915-850-0900.