Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Treadmill Walking Exercise Errors: Chiropractic Scientists
- Disc Herniation Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- Improving Walking Posture: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Spinal Manipulation & Decompression Treatment For Low Back Pain
- Late Night Healthy Nutritious Snacks: Chiropractic Scientists
- Vertebral Subluxation Complex Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- Pinched Nerve Duration: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- What Is Spinal Decompression Therapy?
- An Overview Of Vertebral Pain Syndrome
- A Look Into IDD Therapy For Musculoskeletal Pain
Sciatica & Sports
Sciatica & Sports:Â Sciatica refers to symptoms, which result from compression of the sciatic nerve. This can be caused by a wide range of factors. The sciatic nerve is a long, wide nerve that originates in the lower spine and travels all the way down the hips, buttocks, legs and feet. Shooting pain, tingling, numbness and muscle weakness that occur from sciatica can be debilitating, having a severe effect on normal activities. Along with age and weight, injury from participating in sports is significant to develop sciatica. Whether you are dealing with sciatica symptoms, or are trying a prevention program, learning more about the underlying causes can be an important part of living the active lifestyle you deserve.Â This means that golfers, football players, wrestlers and other athletes sustain a hit to the lower back, they may develop sciatica. In some cases, the participants develop bulging or herniated discs after traumatic impacts, or after years of twisting the spine or lifting heavy weights.Â For Answers to any questions you may have please call Dr. Jimenez atÂ 915-850-0900