Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Spring Allergy Tips: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Hamstring Injuries Relieved By The MET Technique
- Tibial Stress Fracture Relieved By The MET Technique
- Cross Training For Runners: Chiropractic Scientists
- Overused Muscle Issues Relief With The MET Technique
- Resistance Bands Injury Therapy: EP Chiropractic Scientists
- The MET Technique For Exercise Regime
- Lumbar Strain: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Incorporating The MET Technique For Better Sleep
- Constipation Sciatica: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
Car accidents are one of the leading causes of injuries. Over 30,000 were fatal and another 1.6 million involved other injuries. The damage they cause can be immense. The economic cost of car accidents is estimated to be $277 billion each year or about $897 for every person living in the United States. Many automobile accidents occur throughout the world every year, affecting individuals both mentally and physically. From neck and back pain to bone fractures, auto injuries can challenge the daily lives of those who are affected. Dr. Alex Jimenezâ€™s collection of articles discusses injuries caused by trauma from an accident, including the symptoms affecting the body and treatment options. Being involved in a motor vehicle accident can not only lead to injuries but they can be full of confusion and frustrations. It is very important to have a qualified provider specializing in these matter completely assess the circumstances surrounding any injury. For more information, please feel free to contact us at (915) 850-0900 or text to call Dr. Jimenez personally at (915) 540-8444.