Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Idiopathic Peripheral Neuropathy Alleviated With Spinal Decompression
- Choosing Athletic Running Shoes For Back Problems: IMC
- Relieve Back Pain From Work With Spinal Decompression
- Treadmill Walking Exercise Errors: Chiropractic Scientists
- Disc Herniation Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- Improving Walking Posture: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Spinal Manipulation & Decompression Treatment For Low Back Pain
- Late Night Healthy Nutritious Snacks: Chiropractic Scientists
- Vertebral Subluxation Complex Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- Pinched Nerve Duration: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
Clinical Case Series
Clinical Case SeriesÂ (a.k.a. clinicalÂ series) is medical research that tracks subjects with a known exposure, i.e. patients who have received a similar treatment, or examines their medical records for exposure and outcome.Â It is a descriptive study design and a series of cases of any particular disease or disease discrepancy that one might observe in a clinical practice. These cases are described to suggest at best a hypothesis. However,Â there is no comparison group so there cannot be many conclusions about the disease or the disease process. Therefore, in terms of generating evidence regarding various aspects of a disease process this is more of a starting point. Case series can provide compelling reading because they present a detailed account of the clinical experience of specific study subjects. Dr. Alex Jimenez explains the findings, as he conducts his own clinical case series.Â For Answers to any questions you may have please call Dr. Jimenez at 915-850-0900