Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Spring Allergy Tips: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Hamstring Injuries Relieved By The MET Technique
- Tibial Stress Fracture Relieved By The MET Technique
- Cross Training For Runners: Chiropractic Scientists
- Overused Muscle Issues Relief With The MET Technique
- Resistance Bands Injury Therapy: EP Chiropractic Scientists
- The MET Technique For Exercise Regime
- Lumbar Strain: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Incorporating The MET Technique For Better Sleep
- Constipation Sciatica: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
Imaging & Diagnostics
Imaging & Diagnostics:Â Dr. Alex Jimenez works with top rated diagnosticians and imaging specialists. In our association, imaging specialists provide fast, courteous and top quality results. In collaboration with our offices we provide the quality of service our patients mandate and deserve.Â Diagnostic Outpatient ImagingÂ (DOI) is a state-of-the-art Radiology center in El Paso, TX. It is the only center of its kind in El Paso, owned and operated by a Radiologist. This means when you come to DOI for a radiologic exam, every detail, from the design of the rooms, the choice of the equipment, the hand-picked technologists, and the software which runs the office, is carefully chosen or designed by the Radiologist and not by an accountant. Our market niche is one center of excellence. Our values related to patient care are: We believe in treating patients the way we would treat our family and we will do our best to ensure that you have a good experience at our clinic.
Much of the healthcare industry is focused on treating symptoms rather than investigating underlying causes. We offer testing to improve health by providing clinical laboratory tests that identify nutritional imbalances and toxicities underlying chronic diseases.
We use Laboratory Specializing in Functional Immunology and Autoimmunity. Our labs offers multi-tissue antibody testing for the early detection and monitoring of todayâ€™s complex autoimmune conditions. We use specificÂ imaging & diagnostics centers that develop innovative arrays through sound and continuous collaboration with leading experts in medical research and clinical practice.