Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Spring Allergy Tips: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Hamstring Injuries Relieved By The MET Technique
- Tibial Stress Fracture Relieved By The MET Technique
- Cross Training For Runners: Chiropractic Scientists
- Overused Muscle Issues Relief With The MET Technique
- Resistance Bands Injury Therapy: EP Chiropractic Scientists
- The MET Technique For Exercise Regime
- Lumbar Strain: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Incorporating The MET Technique For Better Sleep
- Constipation Sciatica: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
Dr. Alex Jimenez organized a variety of article archives associated with sciatica, a common and frequently reported series of symptoms affecting a majority of the population. Sciatica pain can vary widely. It may feel like a mild tingling, dull ache, or burning sensation. In some cases, the pain is severe enough to make a person unable to move.Â The pain most often occurs on one side.Â Sciatica occurs when there is pressure or damage to the sciatic nerve. This nerve starts in the lower back and runs down the back of each legÂ as itÂ controls the muscles of the back of the knee and lower leg. It also provides sensation to the back of the thigh, part of the lower leg, and the sole of the foot. Dr. Jimenez explains how sciatica and its symptoms can be relieved through the use of chiropractic treatment. For more information, please feel free to contact us at (915) 850-0900 or text to call Dr. Jimenez personally at (915) 540-8444.