Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Sleep Affects Gut Health: Chiropractic Scientists
- Groin Strain & The MET Technique
- Peroneal Nerve Injury: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Increased Temperature and Circulation: Chiropractic Scientists
- Spring Allergy Tips: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Hamstring Injuries Relieved By The MET Technique
- Tibial Stress Fracture Relieved By The MET Technique
- Cross Training For Runners: Chiropractic Scientists
- Overused Muscle Issues Relief With The MET Technique
- Resistance Bands Injury Therapy: EP Chiropractic Scientists
Personal injuryÂ claims are not settled withoutÂ theÂ proper documentationÂ showingÂ that chiropractic careÂ was aÂ reasonable andÂ necessaryÂ medical expense. Accidents or injuries not only cause physical harm to you or a loved one, being involved in a personal injury case can often be confusing and complicated. These type of circumstances are unfortunately, fairly common and when the individual is faced with pain and discomfort as a result of trauma an accident or an underlying condition has been aggravated by the injury, finding the right treatment for their specific complication can be another challenge on its own. Dr. Alex Jimenezâ€™s compilation of personal injury articles highlights a variety of p.i. cases, including automobile accidents resulting in whiplash, while also summarizing various effective treatments, such as chiropractic care. For more information, please feel free to contact us at (915) 850-0900 or text to call Dr. Jimenez personally at (915) 540-8444.