Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Idiopathic Peripheral Neuropathy Alleviated With Spinal Decompression
- Choosing Athletic Running Shoes For Back Problems: IMC
- Relieve Back Pain From Work With Spinal Decompression
- Treadmill Walking Exercise Errors: Chiropractic Scientists
- Disc Herniation Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- Improving Walking Posture: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Spinal Manipulation & Decompression Treatment For Low Back Pain
- Late Night Healthy Nutritious Snacks: Chiropractic Scientists
- Vertebral Subluxation Complex Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- Pinched Nerve Duration: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
El Paso, TX. Chiropractor, Dr. Alexander Jimenez discusses clinical neurology. Dr. Jimenez provides an advanced understanding of the systematic investigation of common and complex neurological complaints including headache, dizziness, weakness, numbness, and ataxia. The focus will be on the pathophysiology, symptomatology, and management of pain in relation to headache and other neurologic conditions, with the capacity to distinguish serious from benign pain syndromes.
Our clinical focus and personal goals are to help your body heal itself naturally in a quick and effective manner.Â At times, it may seem like a long path; nevertheless, with our commitment to you, itâ€™s a sure to be anÂ exciting journey. TheÂ commitment to you in health is to, never looseÂ our deep connection to each one of our patients in this journey.
When your body is truly healthy, you will arrive at your optimal fitness level proper physiological fitness state. Â We want to help you live a new and improved lifestyle. Over the last 2 decades while researching and testing methods with thousands of patients we have learned what works effectively at decreasing pain while increasing human vitality.Â For Answers to any questions you may have please call Dr. Jimenez at 915-850-0900.