Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Idiopathic Peripheral Neuropathy Alleviated With Spinal Decompression
- Choosing Athletic Running Shoes For Back Problems: IMC
- Relieve Back Pain From Work With Spinal Decompression
- Treadmill Walking Exercise Errors: Chiropractic Scientists
- Disc Herniation Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- Improving Walking Posture: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Spinal Manipulation & Decompression Treatment For Low Back Pain
- Late Night Healthy Nutritious Snacks: Chiropractic Scientists
- Vertebral Subluxation Complex Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- Pinched Nerve Duration: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
Car Accident Specialist
Car Accident Specialist:Â Most people think they should call their primary care doctor after an accident. Your primary doctor is probably an excellent physician and should inform them of your injuries. However, there are two reasons why you shouldnâ€™t rely on them as the doctor that is going to treat your injuries. First, your primary doctor will most likely not want to get involved in treating accident injuries. Your primary care physician focuses their care on patients who have internal medical conditions. Rather than on spinal injuries, concussions, broken bones etcâ€¦ Your primary care physician will likely refer you out to a specialist. Being involved in an automobile accident can be a stressful situation for many and suffering an injury as a result can create further complications. When the symptoms begin to interfere with the individualâ€™s everyday lifestyle, itâ€™s essential to seek immediate medical attention from a car accident specialist in order to relieve the individualâ€™s pain and discomfort. A chiropractor can treat a variety of injuries and conditions, including whiplash, a common type of neck injury during auto accidents, among other types of injuries. Dr. Alex Jimenezâ€™s collection of articles specifically focus on describing how a healthcare professional can heal the body, restoring the individualâ€™s original health after experiencing whiplash or another type of injury during a car accident. For more information, please feel free to contact us at (915) 850-0900.