Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Sleep Affects Gut Health: Chiropractic Scientists
- Groin Strain & The MET Technique
- Peroneal Nerve Injury: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Increased Temperature and Circulation: Chiropractic Scientists
- Spring Allergy Tips: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Hamstring Injuries Relieved By The MET Technique
- Tibial Stress Fracture Relieved By The MET Technique
- Cross Training For Runners: Chiropractic Scientists
- Overused Muscle Issues Relief With The MET Technique
- Resistance Bands Injury Therapy: EP Chiropractic Scientists
Complex injuries occur when people experience severe or catastrophic injuries, or whose cases are more complex due to multiple trauma, psychological effects and pre-existing medical histories. Complex injuries can be serialÂ injuries of the upper extremity, severe soft tissue trauma and concomitant (naturally accompanying or associated), injuries to vessels or nerves. These injuries go beyond the common sprain and strain and require a deeper level of assessment that may not be easily apparent. El Paso, TXâ€™s Injury specialist, chiropractor, Dr. Alexander Jimenez discusses treatment options, as well as rehabilitation, muscle/strength training, nutrition and getting back to normal body functions. Our programs are natural and use the bodyâ€™s ability to achieve specific measured goals, rather than introducing harmful chemicals, controversial hormone replacement, un-wanted surgeries, or addictive drugs. We want you to live a functional life that is fulfilled with more energy, positive attitude, better sleep, and less pain. Our goal is to ultimately empower our patients to maintain the healthiest way of living.