Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Treadmill Walking Exercise Errors: Chiropractic Scientists
- Disc Herniation Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- Improving Walking Posture: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Spinal Manipulation & Decompression Treatment For Low Back Pain
- Late Night Healthy Nutritious Snacks: Chiropractic Scientists
- Vertebral Subluxation Complex Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- Pinched Nerve Duration: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- What Is Spinal Decompression Therapy?
- An Overview Of Vertebral Pain Syndrome
- A Look Into IDD Therapy For Musculoskeletal Pain
Adrenal Fatigue (AF)
Adrenal Fatigue (AF)Â TheÂ adrenal glands are the main controlÂ center for stress responses outside the nervous system. Your body has two adrenal glands, which are about the size of a walnut, located directly above the kidneys. They control your bodyâ€™s responses by secreting cortisol, a hormone that helps your body cope with stress. Properly functioning adrenal glands are a keystone to overall health and wellbeing. Due to todayâ€™s high-stress society, however, this natural defense can easily become disrupted, allowing toxins to accumulate and do great damage to the body. Excessive and chronic stress can overburden the adrenal glands, inhibiting hormone output and causing the bodyâ€™s natural coping mechanisms to fail.
As stress and fatigue advance, new symptoms and ailments associated with Adrenal Fatigue will emerge. Early stage symptoms include low blood pressure, insomnia, and lethargy; advanced stage symptoms include anxiety, panic disorders, heart palpitations, low libido, hypersensitivities to medication, and food sensitivities. All of these symptoms can negatively affect your daily life. Eventually, as the NEM stress response fails, even the smallest bodily stresses can seem unbearable because your bodyâ€™s natural coping mechanisms have been slowed and overloaded.Â For Answers to any questions you may have please call Dr. Jimenez atÂ 915-850-0900Â