XYMOGEN is passionate about helping people achieve the best health possible.
Why Xymogen? Choosing Xymogen will help you achieve your best possible health! Xymogen brand supplements are leading the industry in quality and reliability. Xymogen products are exclusively available through practitioners because nobody understands your health better. For a fee of $50, Injury Medical & Chiropractic Centers offers one on one consultations with a medical and wellness professional to individualize a plan just for you and the consultation fee will be applied directly to your Xymogen purchase. Once you are accepted as a patient, you will be assigned a specific referral code in order to complete your prescription.
- Xymogen uses ingredients and delivery systems with the highest bioavailability so you can be sure you are getting the most for your money.
- Xymogen formulas are researched, developed, and clinically tested and reviewed by a medical board of advisors to ensure all formulas contain the ingredient amounts and dosing recommendations.
- Third-Party Tested – Xymogen products are tested by an independent third-party to verify all formulas meet stringent standards for quality and purity.
- Xymogen products are guaranteed to meet or exceed the FDA’s GMP (good manufacturing practices) quality standards.
- As a naturopathic wellness sciences firm, Xymogen produces innovative nutritional supplements in response to individual opinions from their accredited healthcare professionals and clients.
- A quarter-century of expertise has shown them the worth of personal attention to every detail and client, and that is among the reasons for our success.
XYMOGEN’s Exclusive Professional Formulas are available through select licensed health care professionals. The internet sale and discounting of XYMOGEN formulas are strictly prohibited.
Proudly, Dr. Alexander Jimenez makes XYMOGEN formulas available only to patients under our care.
Please call our office in order for us to assign a doctor consultation for immediate access.
If you are a patient of Injury Medical & Chiropractic Clinic, you may inquire about XYMOGEN by calling
For your convenience and review of the XYMOGEN products please review the following link.*
* All the above XYMOGEN policies remain strictly in force.
The information herein on "XYMOGEN! What Is It? | El Paso, TX." is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified healthcare professional or licensed physician and is not medical advice. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based on your research and partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Our information scope is limited to chiropractic, musculoskeletal, physical medicines, wellness, sensitive health issues, functional medicine articles, topics, and discussions. We provide and present clinical collaboration with specialists from a wide array of disciplines. Each specialist is governed by their professional scope of practice and their jurisdiction of licensure. We use functional health & wellness protocols to treat and support care for the injuries or disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Our videos, posts, topics, subjects, and insights cover clinical matters, issues, and topics that relate to and support, directly or indirectly, our clinical scope of practice.* Our office has made a reasonable attempt to provide supportive citations and has identified the relevant research study or studies supporting our posts. In addition, we provide copies of supporting research studies available to regulatory boards and the public upon request.
We understand that we cover matters that require an additional explanation of how it may assist in a particular care plan or treatment protocol; therefore, to further discuss the subject matter above, please feel free to ask Dr. Alex Jimenez or contact us at 915-850-0900.
We are here to help you and your family.