- Primes the body to transition into a fasting state
- Begin cellular optimization
- Enhance Performance: Feel greater focus, clarity,
andenergy, through the benefits of a leaner body.
- The body switches to fat burning mode.
- Cellular recycling and clean up (autophagy) begins
- Fat Focused Weight Loss: Fastest way to lose fat (especially belly fat) while protecting lean body mass.
- Autophagy Continues
- Full ketosis is reached
- Enhance Cellular Renewal: Trigger stem cell-based regeneration and autophagy & promote stem cell-based renewal.
- Autophagy continues
- Stem-cell regeneration starts
- Metabolic Health: Maintain healthy levels of blood glucose, cholesterol,
andblood pressure, as well as markers of inflammation for overall wellness.
- Stem-cell-based regeneration continues
- Body is rejuvenated from within
- Helps support the body’s natural functions to:
- Enter into a protective and stress resistant mode
- Remove damaged cells and tissues
- Promote self-repair through cellular regeneration and rejuvenation
Fasting: Awakening the Rejuvenation from Within | Valter Longo | TEDxEchoPark
An enlightening and provocative presentation is given by Valter Longo updating audience on the benefits of fasting for life-extension.
Dr. Valter Longo is the Edna M. Jones Professor of Gerontology and Biological Sciences, and Director of the Longevity Institute at the University of Southern California – Davis School of Gerontology, Los Angeles. Dr. Longo’s studies focus on the fundamental mechanisms of aging in simple organisms, mice,
humans. The Longo laboratory has identified several genetic pathways that regulate aging in simple organisms and reduce the incidence of multiple diseases in mice and humans. His laboratory also described both dietary and genetic interventions that protect cells and improve the treatment and prevention of cancer and other diseases in mammals. He received his Ph.D. in Biochemistry from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) in 1997 and his postdoctoral training in the Neurobiology of Aging and Alzheimer’s Diseases at USC. He started his independent career in 2000 at the University of Southern California, School of Gerontology. and
Get Your Free Copy!
The information herein on "The Biological Effects Of The ProLon® FMD | El Paso, Tx." is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified healthcare professional or licensed physician and is not medical advice. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based on your research and partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Our information scope is limited to chiropractic, musculoskeletal, physical medicines, wellness, sensitive health issues, functional medicine articles, topics, and discussions. We provide and present clinical collaboration with specialists from a wide array of disciplines. Each specialist is governed by their professional scope of practice and their jurisdiction of licensure. We use functional health & wellness protocols to treat and support care for the injuries or disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Our videos, posts, topics, subjects, and insights cover clinical matters, issues, and topics that relate to and support, directly or indirectly, our clinical scope of practice.* Our office has made a reasonable attempt to provide supportive citations and has identified the relevant research study or studies supporting our posts. In addition, we provide copies of supporting research studies available to regulatory boards and the public upon request.
We understand that we cover matters that require an additional explanation of how it may assist in a particular care plan or treatment protocol; therefore, to further discuss the subject matter above, please feel free to ask Dr. Alex Jimenez or contact us at 915-850-0900.
We are here to help you and your family.