- 2 medium sweet potatoes, shredded
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 tablespoons ghee, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup coconut milk or alternative milk.
- 8 organic eggs
- 1 cup of broccoli rosettes
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes (dry), julienned or chopped
- 1 cup Shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
- Mix the sweet potatoes with 1 tablespoon of melted ghee, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Press the mixture onto the bottom of an 8â€™ square baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- While itâ€™s cooking, whisk the eggs, coconut milk, and remaining salt and pepper.
- Add in the sliced leeks, spinach, mushroom, and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Pour the mixture on top of the potatoes.
- Take the remaining ghee and evenly crumble it over the top.
- Return the baking dish to the oven and bake uncovered for an additional 25 minutes, or until the eggs have set.
- Enjoy warm!
Serves: 3 servings
Amount Per Serving:
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 24.94 g||36.9%|
|Saturated Fat 11.98 g||55%|
|Trans Fat 0.04 g|
|Cholesterol 461.36 mg||153.7%|
|Sodium 736.63 mg||30.7%|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.11 g||9.7%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.73 g||20%|
|Sugars 9.59 g|
|Protein 19.73 g|
|Vitamin A 113.58 %||Vitamin C 42.54 %|
|Calcium 16.27 %||Iron 23.95 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Chiropractic Scientists | 915-850-0900
Professional Scope of Practice *
The information herein on "Quiche" is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional, or licensed physician, and is not medical advice. We encourage you to make your own healthcare decisions based on your research and partnership with a qualified healthcare professional.
Blog Information & Scope Discussions
Our information scope is limited to Chiropractic, musculoskeletal, physical medicines, wellness, contributing etiological viscerosomatic disturbances within clinical presentations, associated somatovisceral reflex clinical dynamics, subluxation complexes, sensitive health issues, and/or functional medicine articles, topics, and discussions.
We provide and present clinical collaboration with specialists from a wide array of disciplines. Each specialist is governed by their professional scope of practice and their jurisdiction of licensure. We use functional health & wellness protocols to treat and support care for the injuries or disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Our videos, posts, topics, subjects, and insights cover clinical matters, issues, and topics that relate to and support, directly or indirectly, our clinical scope of practice.*
Our office has made a reasonable attempt to provide supportive citations and has identified the relevant research study or studies supporting our posts. We provide copies of supporting research studies available to regulatory boards and the public upon request.
We understand that we cover matters that require an additional explanation of how it may assist in a particular care plan or treatment protocol; therefore, to further discuss the subject matter above, please feel free to ask Dr. Alex Jimenez DC or contact us at 915-850-0900.
We are here to help you and your family.
Dr. Alex Jimenez DC, MSACP, CCST, IFMCP*, CIFM*, ATN*
Licensed in: Texas & New Mexico*
Dr. Alex Jimenez DC, MSACP, CIFM*, IFMCP*, ATN*, CCST
My Digital Business Card
Comments are closed.