- 4 tablespoons of ghee
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 lb mushrooms, cleaned
- 2 tablespoons of water or vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- salt and pepper.
- In a hot pan or skillet, heat the ghee and oil, then sautÃ© the onions until soft.
- Place the mushrooms on top of the onions, cook them until brown.
- Once the mushrooms have rendered as much moisture as possible, add the cauliflower florets, cook until golden.
- Add the vegetable broth and let it reduce.
- Add the garlic, salt, pepper, thyme, and parsley and mix them together until the ingredients become fragrant.
- Enjoy as a side dish!
Fragrant Mushroom Cauliflower Skillet
Serves: 4-5 people
Amount Per Serving:
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16.95 g||24.6%|
|Saturated Fat 8.65 g||40%|
|Trans Fat 0.0 g|
|Cholesterol 32.77 mg||10.7%|
|Sodium 679.82 mg||28.3%|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.44 g||4.3%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.46 g||16%|
|Sugars 5.53 g|
|Protein 6.62 g|
|Vitamin A 12.94 %||Vitamin C 80.03 %|
|Calcium 4.98 %||Iron 8.18 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Chiropractic Scientists | 915-850-0900
Professional Scope of Practice *
The information herein on "Fragrant Mushroom Cauliflower Skillet" is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional, or licensed physician, and is not medical advice. We encourage you to make your own healthcare decisions based on your research and partnership with a qualified healthcare professional.
Blog Information & Scope Discussions
Our information scope is limited to Chiropractic, musculoskeletal, physical medicines, wellness, contributing etiological viscerosomatic disturbances within clinical presentations, associated somatovisceral reflex clinical dynamics, subluxation complexes, sensitive health issues, and/or functional medicine articles, topics, and discussions.
We provide and present clinical collaboration with specialists from a wide array of disciplines. Each specialist is governed by their professional scope of practice and their jurisdiction of licensure. We use functional health & wellness protocols to treat and support care for the injuries or disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Our videos, posts, topics, subjects, and insights cover clinical matters, issues, and topics that relate to and support, directly or indirectly, our clinical scope of practice.*
Our office has made a reasonable attempt to provide supportive citations and has identified the relevant research study or studies supporting our posts. We provide copies of supporting research studies available to regulatory boards and the public upon request.
We understand that we cover matters that require an additional explanation of how it may assist in a particular care plan or treatment protocol; therefore, to further discuss the subject matter above, please feel free to ask Dr. Alex Jimenez DC or contact us at 915-850-0900.
We are here to help you and your family.
Dr. Alex Jimenez DC, MSACP, CCST, IFMCP*, CIFM*, ATN*
Licensed in: Texas & New Mexico*
Dr. Alex Jimenez DC, MSACP, CIFM*, IFMCP*, ATN*, CCST
My Digital Business Card
Comments are closed.