Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Meeting El Paso’s Gender-Affirming Care Needs For LGBT+
- Improve Range of Motion: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Epidural & Spinal Decompression Therapy For Back Pain
- Nutrients & Supplements For Nerve Repair With Decompression
- Athletic Training Checklist: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Therapeutic Wavelengths, Tissue Absorption, & Spinal Decompression
- Idiopathic Peripheral Neuropathy Alleviated With Spinal Decompression
- Choosing Athletic Running Shoes For Back Problems: IMC
- Relieve Back Pain From Work With Spinal Decompression
- Treadmill Walking Exercise Errors: Chiropractic Scientists
Functional Medicine Series
Welcome to Taking Control of Your Healthcare. I will introduce you to a series of functional medicine articles where we will discuss various health and wellness topics as well as describe the best ways you can work with your doctor to receive the health care you deserve. Functional medicine is an individualized, science-based strategy which intends to naturally deal with the underlying causes of disease. However, most individuals do not have access to a functional medicine doctor and they are often given treatments for their symptoms instead of long-lasting solutions for their well-being. This functional medicine series aims to enable individuals to work together with their current healthcare professional or encourages them to seek a useful functional medicine doctor to appraise their particular genetic, biochemical, and lifestyle variables in order to be able to leverage that information to guide a personalized treatment program.
The material in these articles was made available for educational and informational purposes. Always seek medical attention for a healthcare professional when making lifestyle modifications.