- Frozen Cauliflower Rice (I like Green Giant)
- 1.5 lbs New York Strip steak cut into chunks
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons brown sugar, divided
- 2 heads of broccoli cut into florets
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Microwave cauliflower rice as directed
- Preheat oven to 450 F and coat with nonstick spray
- In a large bowl, combine steak, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and 2 teaspoons of brown sugar.
- Place steak and broccoli in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet
- Place into oven and bake until steak is brown and broccoli is tender (approx 15 minutes)
- In a small saucepan over medium to low heat, combine sesame oil, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, and the remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce and brown sugar.
- Bring to a boil
- Reduce heat and simmer and stir until thickened (2-3 Min)
- Serve immediately over rice with sauce drizzled and garnished with green onions and sesame seeds
Beef + Broccoli Sheet Pan with Cauliflower Rice
Serves: 4 persons
Amount Per Serving:
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 33.64 g||50.8%|
|Saturated Fat 12.36 g||60%|
|Cholesterol 139.48 mg||46.3%|
|Sodium 578.97 mg||24.1%|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.63 g||9.3%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.51 g||32%|
|Sugars 11.3 g|
|Protein 43.1 g|
|Vitamin A 10.93 %||Vitamin C 303.68 %|
|Calcium 19.28 %||Iron 31.25 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Chiropractic Scientists | 915-850-0900
Professional Scope of Practice *
The information herein on "Beef + Broccoli Sheet Pan with Cauliflower Rice" is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional, or licensed physician, and is not medical advice. We encourage you to make your own healthcare decisions based on your research and partnership with a qualified healthcare professional.
Blog Information & Scope Discussions
Our information scope is limited to Chiropractic, musculoskeletal, physical medicines, wellness, contributing etiological viscerosomatic disturbances within clinical presentations, associated somatovisceral reflex clinical dynamics, subluxation complexes, sensitive health issues, and/or functional medicine articles, topics, and discussions.
We provide and present clinical collaboration with specialists from a wide array of disciplines. Each specialist is governed by their professional scope of practice and their jurisdiction of licensure. We use functional health & wellness protocols to treat and support care for the injuries or disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Our videos, posts, topics, subjects, and insights cover clinical matters, issues, and topics that relate to and support, directly or indirectly, our clinical scope of practice.*
Our office has made a reasonable attempt to provide supportive citations and has identified the relevant research study or studies supporting our posts. We provide copies of supporting research studies available to regulatory boards and the public upon request.
We understand that we cover matters that require an additional explanation of how it may assist in a particular care plan or treatment protocol; therefore, to further discuss the subject matter above, please feel free to ask Dr. Alex Jimenez DC or contact us at 915-850-0900.
We are here to help you and your family.
Dr. Alex Jimenez DC, MSACP, CCST, IFMCP*, CIFM*, ATN*
Licensed in: Texas & New Mexico*
Dr. Alex Jimenez DC, MSACP, CIFM*, IFMCP*, ATN*, CCST
My Digital Business Card
Comments are closed.