- 1/4 cup (60ml) peanut or sunflower oil
- 250g purple eggplants, chopped if large
- 100g pea eggplants (from Asian grocers), blanched
- 1 bunch spring onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup (75g) gluten-free chili paste or chili sauce
- 2 long red chilies, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch Thai basil, leaves picked
- 500g Lilydale Free Range Chicken Mince
- Steamed rice, to serve
- Fried eggs, to serve
- Heat 2 tbs oil in a wok or large frypan over medium-high heat.
- Add eggplants, season, and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes until golden.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Return pan to medium-high heat with remaining 1 tbs oil.
- Cook onion, chili paste, and half the chili and basil, stirring, for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Add chicken and cook, breaking up with a spoon, for 10 minutes or until browned.
- Return the eggplant to the pan and toss to warm through.
- Divide rice, chicken, and eggs among plates.
- Top with remaining basil and chili.
Chopped Chili Chicken Stir-Fry
|Amount Per Serving:|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 24.36 g||36.9%|
|Saturated Fat 4.73 g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.08 g|
|Cholesterol 107.5 mg||35.7%|
|Sodium 86.76 mg||3.6%|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.54 g||2.7%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8 g||12%|
|Sugars 4.38 g|
|Protein 23.79 g|
|Vitamin A 5.97 %||Vitamin C 18.31 %|
|Calcium 5.99 %||Iron 12.0 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Chiropractic Scientists | 915-850-0900
Professional Scope of Practice *
The information herein on "Chopped Chili Chicken Stir-Fry" is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional, or licensed physician, and is not medical advice. We encourage you to make your own healthcare decisions based on your research and partnership with a qualified healthcare professional.
Blog Information & Scope Discussions
Our information scope is limited to Chiropractic, musculoskeletal, physical medicines, wellness, contributing etiological viscerosomatic disturbances within clinical presentations, associated somatovisceral reflex clinical dynamics, subluxation complexes, sensitive health issues, and/or functional medicine articles, topics, and discussions.
We provide and present clinical collaboration with specialists from a wide array of disciplines. Each specialist is governed by their professional scope of practice and their jurisdiction of licensure. We use functional health & wellness protocols to treat and support care for the injuries or disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Our videos, posts, topics, subjects, and insights cover clinical matters, issues, and topics that relate to and support, directly or indirectly, our clinical scope of practice.*
Our office has made a reasonable attempt to provide supportive citations and has identified the relevant research study or studies supporting our posts. We provide copies of supporting research studies available to regulatory boards and the public upon request.
We understand that we cover matters that require an additional explanation of how it may assist in a particular care plan or treatment protocol; therefore, to further discuss the subject matter above, please feel free to ask Dr. Alex Jimenez DC or contact us at 915-850-0900.
We are here to help you and your family.
Dr. Alex Jimenez DC, MSACP, CCST, IFMCP*, CIFM*, ATN*
Licensed in: Texas & New Mexico*
Dr. Alex Jimenez DC, MSACP, CIFM*, IFMCP*, ATN*, CCST
My Digital Business Card
Comments are closed.