Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Resistance Bands Injury Therapy: EP Chiropractic Scientists
- The MET Technique For Exercise Regime
- Lumbar Strain: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Incorporating The MET Technique For Better Sleep
- Constipation Sciatica: EP’s Chiropractic Scientists
- Medication Overuse Headaches: EP Chiropractic Scientists
- Everyday Poor Posture Relieved By The MET Technique
- Coping With Sports Injuries: EP Chiropractic Scientists
- Auto Accidents & The MET Technique
- The MET Technique On Myofascial Trigger Points & Gait Performance
Gluten Free Diet
Gluten Free Diet:Â A gluten-free diet is a diet that strictly excludes gluten, a mixture of proteins found in wheat and related grains, including barley, rye, oat, and all their species and hybrids.Â Gluten causesÂ health problemsÂ for those withÂ gluten-related disorders, includingÂ celiac diseaseÂ (CD),Â non-celiac gluten sensitivityÂ (NCGS),Â gluten ataxia,Â dermatitis herpetiformisÂ (DH) andÂ wheat allergy.Â The gluten-free diet has shown to be an effective treatment.Â This diet may improve gastrointestinal or systemic symptoms in diseases likeÂ irritable bowel syndrome,Â rheumatoid arthritis,Â multiple sclerosisÂ orÂ HIVÂ enteropathy, among others.Â Gluten-free diets have also been promoted as anÂ alternative treatmentÂ of people withÂ autism. Dr. Jimenez discusses what goes into this diet. The foods to buy, the foods to avoid, the health benefits and the side-effects that can come from this diet. For many this diet makes eating healthy, nourishing and easier than ever.Â For Answers to any questions you may have please call Dr. Jimenez atÂ 915-850-0900